This past week held many memorable moments in college football. We saw The Florida State Seminoles dominate this past weekend which should set up a HUGE showdown in Clemson, South Carolina in two weeks. Georgia who has caught the injury bug barely escaped Knoxville, Tennessee with a win over an underrated Volunteer team. Alabama took it easy on a horrid Georgia State team but still dominated. One can only wonder what next week holds but for now check out our college football fun facts from this past week.
- Florida State’s 63-0 win over #25 Maryland became tied for the largest margin of victory over a ranked team ever.
- Missouri moved to 5-0 to become a SEC East Leader
- The SEC still makes up 40 % of the top 10
- ACC has three 5-0 teams for the first time in their 61 year history.
- Baylor is still the only team left in college football who has not had a three and out.